7th August 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Bennett University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) from Bennett University then what are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

11th August 2019, 01:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Bennett University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

There is an entrance exam required to study BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Bennett University. You will be required to appear for the university language proficiency entrance test (English or Hindi as per the program selected).
To pursue BA(Journalism and Mass Communication), you must have passed 12th class with at least 40% aggregate marks with minimum 5 subjects from a recognized institute.
11th August 2019, 07:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Bennett University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

BA in Journalism and Mass Communication is a three years course separated in six semesters.

All candidates are required to seat for an online test. The test is to check proficiency in English or Hindi language depending upon the program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?