27th August 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Rabindra Bharati University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I just want to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Rabindra Bharati University for studying PhD program in Journalism and Mass Communication. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

6th September 2019, 06:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Rabindra Bharati University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication at Rabindra Bharati University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of a written test followed by an interview. In written test a candidate must have to score minimum 40% marks and 45% marks in the interview. The written test will be of 100 marks and time duration is 3 hours. It will consist of two papers of 50 marks each.

1. The first paper is a Common Research Aptitude Test which will consist of total 50 multiple choice questions of one mark each for the duration of one and a half hour.

2. Second paper will be subject oriented and consist of objective and short answer type questions for 10 and 20 marks and an essay writing test minimum 300 words for 20 marks.

The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a post graduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.rbu.ac.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?