6th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BA(Social Work) Honours in Aditi Mahavidyalaya Delhi? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

I want to join Aditi Mahavidyalaya Delhi for studying BA(Social Work) Honours course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

10th August 2019, 07:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BA(Social Work) Honours in Aditi Mahavidyalaya Delhi? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exam is not required to study BA(Social Work) Honours in Aditi Mahavidyalaya Delhi. Selection of candidates are made purely on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Delhi university publish the cutoff list for each college, course and reservation category on official portal. Candidates meeting the requisite cutoffs, are selected for the desired course and college.
In order to pursue BA(Social Work) Honours in Aditi Mahavidyalaya Delhi, the applicant must have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?