26th July 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?

Hello guys,
Which colleges are good for Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? What is the cutoff marks can I expect in the entrance exam this year for admission in Chemistry Honours and how do I calculate my aggregate percentage of 12th for admission in colleges of Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. MAy I get the chance to study Chemistry honours in Bethune? How many Chemistry honours seats are there?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  3. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  4. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  5. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do M.A in English? What is the procedure?
  7. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  8. How to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University or Delhi University for Geology honours?
  9. How merit list of B.Sc honours is prepared by Punjab University? Cutoff for Biochemistry and Chemistry honours?
  10. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in University of Delhi if secured 48% in B.Sc?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  13. Minimum cut off marks required for admission in Chemistry honours?
  14. Eligibility criteria to do BSc Honors in Chemistry/Maths from Delhi University?
  15. How to do BSc honors in Chemistry/maths in Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria for this?
  16. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  17. What is the eligibility for B.Sc Honours in Chemistry?
  18. Can I get admission in any of the top 10 colleges to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in West Bengal if secured 82.2% in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
29th April 2023, 01:09 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?

To calculate the aggregate percentage for admission into Chemistry Honours in Delhi University, you need to consider the marks obtained in the best-of-four subjects in your 12th board exams. These subjects should include Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and one language subject. The aggregate percentage is calculated as the average of the percentage marks obtained in these four subjects.

For example, if you have scored 90 marks in Chemistry, 85 marks in Mathematics, 80 marks in Physics, and 95 marks in English, your aggregate percentage will be calculated as follows:

(90 + 85 + 80 + 95)/4 = 87.5%

However, do keep in mind that admission to Chemistry Honours in Delhi University is based on the cutoff marks set by each college for that academic year. The cutoff marks can vary depending on various factors such as the number of applicants, availability of seats, and the difficulty level of the entrance exam.

Speaking of the entrance exam, admission to Chemistry Honours in Delhi University requires you to appear for the DUET (Delhi University Entrance Test) which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The cutoff marks required in the entrance exam for admission into Chemistry Honours can also vary depending on the college and category of the student.

Some of the reputed colleges under Delhi University that offer Chemistry Honours are:
  • St. Stephen's College
  • Hindu College
  • Miranda House
  • Ramjas College
  • Sri Venkateswara College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?