8th April 2011, 11:14 PM

Is there any entrance Examination for lateral entry? Date of the entrance exam?

Is there any entrance Examination for lateral entry? If yes when it will be?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  2. What should i do to join B.Tech after Diploma in ECE?
  3. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  5. Is there any entrance Examination for lateral entry? Date of the entrance exam?
  6. Is it possible to do B.Tech from AICTE approved college after doing diploma in Civil engineering? Names and address of the colleges?
  7. Need information about changing branch during Lateral Entry admission?
  8. Is Polytechnic diploma equivalent to intermediate? Can I seek admission in BSc degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for admission in Autonomous Engineering college? List of colleges where I can get admission?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  11. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  12. How to do B.Tech after my diploma? I have completed my 10th standard
  13. Procedure to do degree course after Diploma on 10th basis? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  15. Can I join in B.Tech after Polytechnic without counseling? Can I join with 75%?
  16. How to go for B.E after finishing diploma? I am studying diploma in computer science
  17. Can I study Distance B.Tech in Information Technology if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in AICTE approved university after completing diploma in UGC(Deemed) university
14th April 2011, 11:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance Examination for lateral entry? Date of the entrance exam?

If you are a student of diploma course you are eligible for the lateral entry exam. But you need to have minimum 60% mark in the technical exam. Through lateral entry you can directly get admission into the second year of the B.E/B.Tech course. Some of the exams are JCECE, SLIET & WBJEE, UKSEE, UPSEE etc. The exam is mainly conducted on May. You will get further details from the respective exam board.
22nd April 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance Examination for lateral entry? Date of the entrance exam?

what is the date of examination
23rd June 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i downlod the admit card of jceceb for diplom to digree cource ?
25th June 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance conducted for addmission in bit patna for b.tech?My aieee rank is 290058..sir,please tell me.my number is 9570794144......
16th December 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

which colleges are best for mech. engg. lateral entry in2012.......... and what all are the syllabus for lateral entry examination
2nd January 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

is admission in bit patna from LE?
6th March 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i pursuing my diploma in electronics and i want a lateral entry in bit patna can u please tell the procedure of taking admission directly in second year so plz send me the procesdure on this id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?