8th August 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship seats are available in Jawahar Science College Cuddalore?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship course from Jawahar Science College Cuddalore. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this college? Please tell me asap.

15th August 2019, 05:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship seats are available in Jawahar Science College Cuddalore?

Jawahar Science College Cuddalore

The total number of Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship seats are available in Jawahar Science College Cuddalore is 32.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Jawahar Science College Cuddalore.

Contact Address

Neyveli
Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu 607803, India
22nd August 2019, 08:08 PM
sharmasheetal

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship seats are available in Jawahar Science College Cuddalore?

The total number of seats are available for Bachelor of corporate Secretaryship at Jawahar Science college cuddalore is 32.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?