25th September 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Chemistry) in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi, I am interested to study PhD in Chemistry from BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College. So, I would like to know which entrance exam is there for getting admission? Kindly tell me about the entrance exam and the cutoff rank for securing admission.

28th September 2019, 05:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Chemistry) in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to study PhD (Chemistry) in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College are as mentioned below:-
NET
JRF
SLET
GATE
RAT
University Entrance Test

Cutoff marks required to secure admission is different for every different entrance examinations.
29th September 2019, 08:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Chemistry) in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to study PhD in Chemistry from BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College. So, I would like to know which entrance exam is there for getting admission? Kindly tell me about the entrance exam and the cutoff rank for securing admission.
Entrance exams to study Ph.D(Chemistry) in BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College:-

1.UGC NET

2.GATE

3.CSIR NET

4.UCET

Cutoff rank is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?