3rd August 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Nautical Science in Indian Maritime University Kandla Port Campus? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Nautical Science from Indian Maritime University Kandla Port Campus. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for the admission.

9th November 2022, 06:15 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Nautical Science in Indian Maritime University Kandla Port Campus? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called IMU CET .

The duration of this course is 1 year.

Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?