5th September 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Electronics & Communication) in Sankara College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore?

Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Sankara College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore for BSc(Electronics & Communication) course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

6th September 2018, 12:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Electronics & Communication) in Sankara College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Sankara College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore for BSc(Electronics & Communication) course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc Electronics and Communication Systems at Sankara College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore. Those candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (HSC) / 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board are eligible to study BSc Electronics and Communication Systems at Sankara College of Science and Commerce. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
7th September 2018, 01:10 AM
Tutu12

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Electronics & Communication) in Sankara College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore?

No , there is no any entrance exam available to study bsc.(electronics and communication) from sankara college of science and commerce, coimbatore. Selection process is totally merit basis what Candidate marks is obtaining in their 10+2 examination.
7th September 2018, 07:57 PM
Tutu12

No , there is no any entrance exam available to study bsc.(electronics and communication) in sankara college of science and commerce. Selection process is merit basis what your marks is obtained in your 10+2 examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?