5th September 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BSc(Electronics & Communication) in Sankara College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of BSc(Electronics & Communication) course of Sankara College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore. I want to study my BSc(Electronics & Communication) in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

6th September 2018, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BSc(Electronics & Communication) in Sankara College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details of the fee structure of BSc(Electronics & Communication) course of Sankara College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore. I want to study my BSc(Electronics & Communication) in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

The fee structure of BSc Electronics and Communication Systems at Sankara College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore is as follows:

Application Fee – Rs 200
Admission Fee – Rs 5000 one time
Special Fee – Rs 2000 every semester
Hostel Rent – Rs 15000 per year
Mess Fees – Rs 35000 per year

Candidates have to contact the college for exact course fee details. Scholarships are also offered to students on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?