14th January 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How to join at NUSI, Mumbai?

I'm a 12th student and I have 76% in my 10th examination .I want to join in NUSI in Mumbai.I don’t know about the rules and admission procedure and also the fees structure of the college. I also want to know is't a govt. college. Please guide me to a wonderful life for me.

16th January 2017, 10:48 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join at NUSI, Mumbai?

NUSI stands for National Union Seafarers of India, it a government college and also situated in Mumbai. The college offers lots of maritime courses and has different fee structures. So, in order to get the exact information regarding the fees you may contact the authorities directly. Below I have attached a file in which you can find the eligibility, admission procedure and other details of NUSI.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GP_Brochure_and_Instruction_July2016.pdf(344.8 KB, 58 views)
7th September 2018, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join at NUSI, Mumbai?

I am a seafarer GP Rating and want to become a member of NUSI Mumbai. I have sailed on three Article ships and three FG Vessels. Would like to know about the membership procedure if available online and also the fee structure. and the documentation .

Regards

Rohan Raichur
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?