8th August 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BTech(Biochemical Engineering) in Harcourt Butler Technical University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, I am planning to do BTech(Biochemical Engineering) in Harcourt Butler Technical University. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Harcourt Butler Technical University for BTech(Biochemical Engineering) course. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks for securing admission.

14th August 2019, 11:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Biochemical Engineering) in Harcourt Butler Technical University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Biochemical Engineering at Harcourt Butler Technical University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of Entrance examination plus merit based selection in JEE Main or UPSEE followed by counseling.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a 10+2 with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category with Physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.hbtu.ac.in
15th August 2019, 05:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Biochemical Engineering) in Harcourt Butler Technical University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Candidates looking forward to study BTech(Biochemical Engineering) in Harcourt Butler Technical University, will need to appear in the JEE(Main / any other National Level Entrance Examination as specified by the University. Admissions to BTech(Biochemical Engineering) are made on the basis of merit of the candidates in the entrance exam.
cutoff marks are not fixed. It is subject to change each year, which depends on the following factors;

Total number of availability of seats

Difficulty level of exam

Number of candidates appearing for the examination

Number of candidates applying for a course

Candidates can find details on;
http://hbtu.ac.in/academic-bachelor-programmes/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?