3rd August 2019, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in Lingaya’s University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to join Lingaya’s University for studying BTech(Electrical Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank for securing admission.

6th August 2019, 06:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in Lingaya’s University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Lingaya’s University is offering Electrical and Electronics Engineering course instead of Electrical Engineering in Bachelor's degree program.
Eligible candidates seeking to admission for BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Lingaya’s University have to appear in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Admission to BTech programs at Lingaya’s University will be on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the JEE Mains.

Candidates must possess 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics and one of either chemistry or computer science subjects (PCM) combined with at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST candidates) to apply for the entrance exam.

You can find details at;
http://lingayasuniversity.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?