17th March 2015, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BDS after completing B.Tech in IT? Possible ways and procedure to do it?

Please do tell me that can i do bds after completing my b.tech-it?
if yes what is the procedure to do bds?
list me all the possible way that how can i do bds?
it will be very helpful for me please.............

18th March 2015, 03:59 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Can I do BDS after completing B.Tech in IT? Possible ways and procedure to do it?

The candidate has to complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete this age on 31st December of the year of his admission
Should have passed the two years Intermediate or equivalent course thereof with Science subjects, viz. Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized Indian University or Pre-University Intermediate Board:
B.Sc. (Part I) Examination of an Indian University as laid down by the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.)
The candidate should have secured not less than 50% of marks on the aggregate of the above subjects in the qualifying or competitive examination conducted on similar lines as the qualifying examination conducted by a competitive body.
Duration of the Course B.D.S. Course will be four calendar years, followed by one year paid rotating Internship in the Dental Colleges. For MBBS degree holder the duration of the course will be two years.

Selection of Students to a Dental College is based solely on merit of the candidate. In State, having only one dental College and one University/Board/Examining Body conducting the qualifying examination, the marks obtained at such qualifying examination be taken into consideration, exception being MBBS degree holders. In States, having more than one University/Board/Examining Body conducting the qualifying examination (or where there are more than one Dental College under the administrative/control of one authority), a competitive entrance examination will be held so as to achieve a uniform evaluation due to the variation of the standard of qualifying examinations conducted by different agencies.
A competitive entrance examination in the case of Institutions of all India character.
30th May 2018, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BDS after completing B.Tech in IT? Possible ways and procedure to do it?

I am an engineering student but i don't want to be jobless. can in do BDS if yes which type of problem I have to see during my BDS course ?
6th August 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

You can do BDS but you have to pass neet exam..Be aware that you already took bio group in 12th std..The upper age limit to apply for neet exam is 25..For reserved categories like SC/ST the age limit is extended upto 30..All the best bro.. I am also an engineering graduate.. I am also thinking to do BDS..Thanks to god.. God showed a person like me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?