7th August 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)n Amity School of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to know which entrance exam I have to give to secure admission in Amity School of Engineering and Technology for BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) course? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission. Waiting for your response!

11th August 2019, 05:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)n Amity School of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams available to study B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)n Amity School of Engineering and Technology are as follows:-
JEE- MAIN
IPU- CET

Cutoff varies every year and it is not same so cannot predict exact cutoff.
11th August 2019, 11:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)n Amity School of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering at Amity School of Engineering and Technology. Admission is done on the basis of Amity JEE (Amity Joint Entrance Examination).

The other eligibility is a candidate has scored 60% marks in his Class X & XII. The candidate must have done a 10+2 with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 55% marks in aggregate.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.amity.edu/aset
14th August 2019, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I am poor family need some help me study for abroad at any given sponsor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?