8th July 2020, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Tripura Institute of Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) course in Tripura Institute of Technology. I just want to know which entrance exams I have to appear in so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

10th July 2020, 11:36 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Tripura Institute of Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BE in Mechanical Engineering at Tripura Institute of Technology. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in TJEE (Tripura Joint Entrance Examination). The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidate it is 40% marks in aggregate from a reco0gnized board. I am also giving you the Institute website link for your reference that is www.titagartala.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?