9th July 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

I want to join Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences for studying BE(Civil Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exams immediately. Thank you!

10th July 2019, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

You can appear for JEE Main which is a national level engineering entrance exam and it is accepted by almost all the AICTE approved engineering colleges in India. There is a state level engineering entrance exam also available and you can appear for it to if you are looking for reservation and state quota seats.

Admission at your choice of college will be possible only when you have an excellent rank in the entrance exam because seats are allotted to the students based on the rank. Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam.
11th July 2019, 12:37 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Entrance exams available to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences are as follows:-
JEE Mains

Other engineering entrance exams are:-
MHCET
UPSEE
KCET
WBJEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?