9th July 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Industrial Management from Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  3. How many PhD(Industrial Management) seats are available in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  5. Colleges offering PhD(Anatomy) in Southern India
  6. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  8. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  9. Colleges offering MBBS course based on 12th marks?
  10. List of colleges offering Community Nursing Diploma course in Southern India
  11. Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Epidemiology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences?
  13. Which are the good colleges in AP?
  14. How to do correspondence course in Civil Engineering?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study MBBS in Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences? Total fee expenses of MBBS course?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary? -- [New]
  17. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  18. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Anatomy) in any Government college of India?
19th June 2022, 12:33 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Qualification required for PhD Industrial Management is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
19th June 2022, 03:55 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Minimum duration of this course is 3 years.

NET is the entrance exam to Study PhD Industrial Management.

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognised university can study PhD Industrial Management.
19th June 2022, 04:02 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

UGC NET and SET is the entrance exam to Study PhD Industrial Management at Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences.

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognised university can study PhD Industrial Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?