26th December 2018, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Electronics and Telecom Engineering) in PIETECH-Raipur?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BE(Electronics and Telecom Engineering) from PIETECH-Raipur. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

29th December 2018, 05:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Electronics and Telecom Engineering) in PIETECH-Raipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BE(Electronics and Telecom Engineering) from PIETECH-Raipur. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

Candidates have to appear for the Chhattisgarh PET or JEE for the admission to study BE Electronics & Telecommunication in the PIETECH-Raipur. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to study the BE Electronics & Telecommunication in the PIETECH-Raipur. The candidates upper age limit is 25 years for the admission to study BE Electronics & Telecommunication in the PIETECH-Raipur. The RIETECH-Raipur website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?