2nd August 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Information Technology) in University College of Engineering Kota? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying BE(Information Technology) in University College of Engineering Kota. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission. Thank you!

5th August 2019, 08:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Information Technology) in University College of Engineering Kota? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study BE in Information Technology at University College of Engineering, Kota. A candidate must have 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized university. Admission will be done on the basis of RPET (Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test) scores. A Candidate can also take admission on the basis of JEE Main scores.
5th August 2019, 10:30 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Information Technology) in University College of Engineering Kota? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams available to study BE (Information Technology) in University College of Engineering, Kota are as follows:-
JEE Main
RPET
REAP

Cutoff marks are different for every different entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?