21st July 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSM College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSM College of Engineering and Technology. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

24th July 2019, 11:28 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSM College of Engineering and Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying BE(Mechanical Engineering) in SSM College of Engineering and Technology. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

Eligible students have to appear for the JKCET examination for the admission to study BE (Mechanical Engineering) in the SSM College of Engineering and Technology.
The cutoff marks required to secure admission to the BE (Mechanical Engineering) course varies from one year to another based on the demand and marks obtained. Duration of the BE (Mechanical Engineering) course in the SSM College of Engineering and Technology is 4 years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given http://www.ssmengg.edu.in/pages/UGCourses.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?