14th November 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Public Administration) in Kota University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Public Administration from Kota University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

15th November 2019, 03:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Public Administration) in Kota University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD (Public Administration) in Kota University are as mentioned below:-
NET
GATE
University Entrance Test

Previous year cutoff of UGC-NET are as follows:-
Unreserved - 65.33
OBC - 63.33
SC - 60.00
ST - 55.33
PWD-VI - 46.67
PWD-HI - 42.67
PWD-LM - 48.67
EWS - 60.67
17th November 2019, 05:46 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Public Administration) in Kota University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study Ph.D. (Public Administration) in Kota University is conducted by the university itself. Admission is based on the marks you obtained in the entrance exam. Cutoff marks required to secure admission are different every year and it also depends on the category you belong to.

The candidate should have passed master's degree from any recognized university/institution to be eligible for securing admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?