21st January 2019, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBBS for BSc(Nursing) student in India?

Hello Sir, I am doing my final year of BSc with Nursing course. After completing my Graduation, I want to study MBBS course. So, I would like to know that which entrance exam I have to give for securing admission anywhere in India?

25th January 2019, 08:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBBS for BSc(Nursing) student in India?

One who has completed BSc nursing degree course and now want to do MBBS then the candidate has to appear in NEET examination that is conducted on the basis of 12th standard. There is no specific examination conducted for only BSc nursing students to pursue MBBS course.
25th January 2019, 09:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBBS for BSc(Nursing) student in India?

I would like to tell you that there is no special examination conducted specially for BSC nursing students to pursue MBBS course because under the eligibility criteria the candidate who has completed any course will only be eligible to pursue MBBS course who has qualified NEET examination.
25th January 2019, 09:18 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exams available to study MBBS for BSC (nursing) student in India:-

For taking admission in this course you will have to apply for common medical entrance exam but you will only be able to apply for this exam, if you will be able to meet the following eligibility criteria:-

- Candidate should passed (10+2) with physics, chemistry, biology and English.
- You should be passed out in all these subjects individually.
- Minimum age should be 17 years.
- Maximum age allowed is 25 years
25th January 2019, 09:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam to study MBBS for BSC nursing candidate in India:-

You can join MBBS course after completion of Bsc nursing course. You have to crack NEET entrance exam to take admission in this course.

NEET stands for National Entrance Eligibility Test. If you have not crossed the age limit then you can do MBBS by writing entrance exam .

So apply for the entrance test /pre medical examination. If you qualify then you can take admission in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?