30th November 2016, 04:44 PM
Nouman zahiruddin

Which all entrance exams are available in India to study MBBS? Syllabus and pattern of the exams?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th standard with PCB group and want to apply for Medical entrance exam. Please tell me which types of entrance exam available in India to study MBBS course with syllabus and pattern of exam?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Mining course? Important dates, syllabus and pattern of entrance exams? -- [New]
  2. What are the different exams for MBBS exams in India?
  3. Entrance exams to study MD-Cytogenetics for MBBS candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in India?
  4. Scholarships available to study MBBS in India? How to do MBBS from outside Maharashtra Medical Colleges? Which exams should I appear?
  5. After MBBS can I do Hospital Management? Syllabus of the entrance exams?
  6. What should I do to study MBBS without clearing Medical entrance exams?
  7. Being an NIOS student can I appear in Medical entrance exams to study MBBS in best colleges?
  8. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  9. How to crack ISAT exam in first attempt?
  10. Syllabus for MBBS degree? Which exams to pass?
  11. Is Diploma in Dermatology course available in India? Eligibility to study for a candidate who is preparing for MBBS entrance exams?
  12. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  13. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exams to study PhD in English in India? Syllabus and requirements to apply?
  16. Entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  17. Is the syllabus of NEET, AIIMS MBBS entrance exam and BHU MBBS entrance exam are same? Sample question papers of these entrance exams for preparation?
  18. Entrance exams available to study MBBS in AIIMS, Delhi?
4th December 2016, 09:40 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which all entrance exams are available in India to study MBBS? Syllabus and pattern of the exams?

In India, Universities conduct entrance exam for medical admission. Medical admission will be made on the basis of score obtained in qualifying exam as well as entrance exam.

MBBS Eligibility
- You must be Indian Citizen.
- You must have passed senior secondary education with physics, chemistry and biology as a main subjects.
- You also require to appear and qualify the entrance exam for admission.
- Your age should be between 17 to 25 years.

MBBS Entrance Exams
- AIPMT : All India Pre-Medical Test
- AIIMS : All India Institute of Medical Science
- MH CET : Maharastra Common Entrance Exam
- CMC CET : CMC Vellore Common Entrance Exam
- COMEDK UGET : Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental College Undergraduate Entrance Test
- DPMT : Delhi Pre-Medical Test
- GUJCET : Gujarat Common Entrance Test
- BHU PMT : Banaras Hindu University Pre-Medical Test
- PMET : Punjab Medical Entrance Test
- JIPMER : Jawaharlal Institute Pre-Medical Education & Research

Medical Entrance Exam Pattern
Questions will be asked from the syllabus of 11th and 12th class.

- Total Questions : 180
- Total Marks : 720
- Time Duration : 3 Hours

Physics : 45 Q , 180 Marks
Chemistry : 45 Q , 180 Marks
Biology : 45 Q , 180 Marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?