30th September 2020, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology and Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) from Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology and Management. I would like to know about the entrance exams for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

2nd October 2020, 03:04 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams for BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology and Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams for BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology and Management can be seen below.

Admission will done on the basis of JEE exam.

You must have valid score in JEE Main to secure admission.

You must have minimum score of 45% in HS to secure admission.
3rd October 2020, 02:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology and Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Chemical Engineering at Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology and Management. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in JEE Main or WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination). The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidate it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.diatm.rahul.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?