16th June 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams are required to get admission in BCS degree?

Do we have to qualify any entrances like mht-cet or jee for taking admision in bcs? Tell me Entrance exams required or not for BCS degree

3rd December 2014, 01:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams are required to get admission in BCS degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do we have to qualify any entrances like mht-cet or jee for taking admision in bcs? Tell me Entrance exams required or not for BCS degree
Not such entrance exam is required for admission in Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS) degree. However, some reputed colleges conducts their own entrance within the college and select the students based on the exam performance.

Eligibility Criteria:

-> The candidate should have appeared and passed 10+2 from a recognized university with 50% marks and Should have mathematics subjects at 12th board exam.

-> The selection is based on mark scored in 12th board exam.

-> Some reputed colleges conduct entrance exams as well as interview to admit the eligible candidates for this course.

The Important notification regarding the BCS course will published in the official website of the concerned university. You can get the application form from the official website and university counter office as well. Students should fill and submit the application before the last date.
28th May 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I got 46% in pcm group and over all 63%.can I get admission for bcs in mit???
20th September 2020, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I have overall 44% then can i get admission for bcs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?