15th October 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission. Thank you!

19th October 2019, 10:33 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for pursuing Bachelor of Engineering(Aerospace Engineering) in Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College.

The candidates willing to apply for admission to pursue
Bachelor of Engineering(Aerospace Engineering) in Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College would need to appear in entrance examination conducted by Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College .

The minimum cutoff marks required to pursue
Bachelor of Engineering(Aerospace Engineering) in Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College is 80%.

You can check the website http://www.vmkvec.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?