31st August 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Cavalier Animation and Media College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I have an interest to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Cavalier Animation and Media College. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exams that I have to appear for studying this course in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

2nd September 2022, 04:25 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Cavalier Animation and Media College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Visual Arts at Cavalier Animation and Media College.

Candidates must have 12th passed in any stream from a recognized university can study Bachelor of Visual Arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?