3rd July 2020, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Paramedical College Durgapur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Paramedical College Durgapur. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission. Thank you!

5th July 2020, 05:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Paramedical College Durgapur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no such entrance examination is available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Paramedical College Durgapur. Admission selection is done on the basis of qualifying examination merit. The merit list is prepared considering student's performance in 10+2. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the university.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Nutrition/Biology from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.paramedicalcollege.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?