22nd November 2012, 07:01 PM
shona neha

Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology

respected sir/ madam

i am a student pursuing bsc in biotechnology . I wanted to know the courses i can pursue after bsc biotechnolgy? i wanted to do msc in forensic science is it possible? if studying forensic science is possible can you please tell me the requirements regarding subjects and marks percentage.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  2. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  3. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  4. Courses which are offered after BSc Biotechnology? Information about 6 months experimental courses after BSc Biotechnology?
  5. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  6. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?
  8. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  9. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  10. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th?
  11. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  12. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  13. Career options after 12th from Science? Is it possible to change my stream after 10+2? What other streams I can choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do BSc in biotechnology? Which delhi university colleges have BSc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  15. Am i eligible to pursue BSc in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th in bio science
  16. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  17. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  18. Should I choose B.E Biotechnology or BSc Agriculture?
6th May 2013, 11:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology

You can try for M.Sc in forensic science, as you are interested in the same. If you have studied chemistry and biotechnology as subjects then you can apply. Anyway, eligibility requirements may vary slightly with University. Admissions are done through entrance exams. Osmania University, Bundelkhand University, etc conducts entrance test for selection.
16th July 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology

which course should i pursue after doing b.Sc. in biotechnology????and what are their scope??
25th August 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

after Bsc.Biotechnology what can i do
7th January 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

iam a student of b.sc biotechnology i have a subject biochemistry and chemistry too can i become a forensic scientist
11th January 2014, 11:29 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology, you can opt for Post Graduation courses in the field of life sciences like
M.Sc in Biotechnology
M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry
M.Sc in Organic Chemistry
M.Sc in Bio-Bioinformatics
M.Sc in Forensic Science etc.

Forensic Science is an interesting course being offered by several universities in India.

There will be good opportunities for the candidates after completion of this course in investigation departments.

Some of the universities which are offering this course are
-Agra University
-Amity University
-Galgotias University
-Kurukshetra University
-Jain University etc.

You need to crack Entrance Exam in order to get admission for this course.

The Entrance Exam will be different for these universities.

Collect the syllabus and Eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam and have good preparation for the same.

The different kind of job opportunities for you after completion of this course are
-Forensic Labs
-Scientific Labs
-Narcotics bureau
-Banks
-IT companies etc.

As the subjects are entirely new for you, please concentrate more towards academics. Then only you will get good subject knowledge which is mandatory to get good job.

Wish you all the best.
18th May 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

will you plz tell me any reaserch institution who conduct any int. pg/phd program in biotech.
1st October 2014, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

Is there any diploma short term courses after b.sc biotechnology apart from masters?
20th September 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best collages for MSc in forensic science? Which
Jobs should we do in forensic labs after MSc in forensic science? Which are the companies ?
18th February 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I am student of bsc biotechnology pls guide me what to do after bsc biotechnology
15th June 2017, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

What Can I do After completing my Graduation from B.sc Biotechnology? Can I Medical biotechnology after Doing B.Sc Biotechnology? Please, suggest me Some Career Option ...
24th June 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Priyanka from Hyderabad India I have completed my bsc biotechnology, biochemistry, chemistry subjects in graduation level. I'm interested to study in Australia . What course should I choose there to have plenty options after my studies.please suggest the courses offered of related me with less tutuon fee in Australia
22nd February 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

What I should choose between MBA and M.Sc. after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?