20th February 2021, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BBA+LLB Hons in Indore Institute of Law? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Indore Institute of Law for studying BBA+LLB Hons. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff score for admission.

21st February 2021, 10:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BBA+LLB Hons in Indore Institute of Law? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a BBA + LLB Honours at Indore Institute of Law. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the IILET (Indore Institute of Law Entrance Test) and the shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.indoreinstituteoflaw.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?