24th September 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best Medical stream to choose after 12th without clearing NEET?

I have scored less mark in HSC i.e. 50%. I want to go in Medical line. So is there any option for me without clearing NEET?

25th September 2015, 01:29 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best Medical stream to choose after 12th without clearing NEET?

You can apply for the course of B.Sc in Physiology.
You will be able to learn a lot about medicines and how it reacts in the Human Body.
Expect for this you can opt for a Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy.
Other than this there is no such course for the Medical Stream without appearing in the NEET Examination.
So you need to apply for these courses as quickly as possible.
25th September 2015, 03:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best Medical stream to choose after 12th without clearing NEET?

If you want to do courses like MBBS, BDS etc from a government college with low fee structure, you will have to clear any entrance exams like AIIMS, AIPMT or state level Pre Medical Test.

You can get into private college by clearing without clearing any entrance exam. Some of the other courses in medical field are:

>>Bachelor's degree in Nursing.

>>Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy.

>>BAMS etc.

Again I am saying that if you want admission in good college, you will have to clear any entrance test.
25th September 2015, 05:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

With less than 50% marks you will not be eligible for most of the medical entrance exams. Your only chance will be when you belong to reserved category after getting 5% relaxation.

There are other state level medical entrance exams also for you if you don't want to appear for NEET or have missed out. Every state has their own medical entrance exam plus there is AIIMS exam also.
25th September 2015, 06:38 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Don’t worry about the Missing chance to NEET.

And if you are related to SC/ST background then you have percentage relaxation chance is there in NEET, could you check once.

You can find many courses in medicine after completing 12th in medical stream.

You can do the following medical courses after 12th are:

B.Pharmacy
D.Pharmacy
BDS
BHMS
BAMS
BUMS
BVS(Veterinary Science)
B.SC(Biology)
B.SC(Bio technology)
Pharma D
Nursing

These are the various courses that you can do after completing 12th in medical stream.
25th September 2015, 07:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored less mark in HSC i.e. 50%. I want to go in Medical line. So is there any option for me without clearing NEET?
After completing your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can apply for below given courses without clearing NEET exam.

BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering
23rd January 2017, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Please can you help me I am a 12 the science PCB student of 2017 I want the list of marks required along with the streams in neet exam
2nd August 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 12 PCB Student and I want to know about the fields which do not require NEET and which have good scope these days?
1st February 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I need to know what are other courses which will be selected through NEET exam apart from MBBS & BDS?
21st February 2021, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

I need to know this that some said we should clear neet to get admission for bvsc but here it's different so what is the exact one neet or without neet????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?