11th September 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BDes(Interaction Design) in National Institute of Design Ahmedabad? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BDes(Interaction Design) in National Institute of Design Ahmedabad. So, I want to know what are the entrance exams available for getting admission and studying BDes(Interaction Design) in this institute Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also.

30th September 2021, 03:30 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BDes(Interaction Design) in National Institute of Design Ahmedabad? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BDes(Interaction Design) in National Institute of Design Ahmedabad is given below.

Candidate can get DAT which will be conducted in 2 stages.

There is no need to appear in any entrance to get admission.

Candidate must have completed intermediate with minimum 50% marks to be eligible to get admission.

For admission procedure visit official website given-
https://www.nid.edu/home
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?