15th July 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study ME(Computer Aided Design) in Chennai Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which are the entrance exams I need to give through which I can secure the admission in ME(Computer Aided Design) course in Chennai Institute of Technology? I want to join this college for ME(Computer Aided Design) course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

20th July 2019, 01:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study ME(Computer Aided Design) in Chennai Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study ME in Computer Aided Design at Chennai Institute of Technology. Admission will be done on the basis of TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) score.

The other eligibility criteria are the candidate must have done BE/BTech in the relevant field from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?