15th August 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BDS in Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BDS from Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission. Thank you!

18th August 2019, 02:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BDS in Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams are required to study BDS in Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa. You will need to appear in the entrance test of C.B.S.E. Medical/State Combined Medical Entrance Examination or any such equivalent examination. Merit list is prepared on the basis of rank obtained by candidates in the entrance test.
Separate merit list is prepared for NRI/ Management quota candidate.

Detailed information is available at;
http://www.vananchaltrust.org/vananchalDental.html
18th August 2019, 07:09 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BDS in Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available to study in BDS in Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa through State Combined Medical Entrance Examination and also through All India Pre Medical Test.

The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board and must have obtained at least 50% (40% for reserved categories) marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together and must have passed in English as mandatory subject.

You can check the website http://www.vananchaltrust.org for more details.
19th August 2019, 02:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BDS at Vananchal Dental College and Hospital Garhwa. Admission selection will be done on the basis of written examination and then counseling. Those candidates who have already qualified the entrance test of CBSE Medical or State combined medical entrance examination or equivalent will get selected on the basis of merit.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology together and must have passed in English with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.vananchaltrust.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?