5th August 2019, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BHMS in Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BHMS from Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission. Thank you!

8th August 2019, 07:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BHMS in Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

For admission to study BHMS at Dr. Abhin Chandra Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital a candidate can apply through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate).

The minimum eligibility for this course is a candidate must have done a 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or equivalent recognized by Utkal University. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.drachmc.nic.in

22nd August 2022, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BHMS in Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

sir, my neet score is 230 am I eligible to get admission at your college
and i belong to this state only with gen EWS category and green card

22nd August 2022, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,my neet score is 225 with state quota and gen EWS category and green card in neet 2022 would am i eligible to get admission over here

22nd August 2022, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected mam/sir my neet 2022 score is 225 with state quota ,genEWS category and green card am i eligible to get admission in abhin chandra medical college of bhms

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?