16th November 2020, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Biomedical Engineering) Government Model Engineering College Ernakulam? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to know which entrance exam I have to give to secure admission in the Government Model Engineering College Ernakulam for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) course? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission. Waiting for your response!

20th November 2020, 08:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Biomedical Engineering) Government Model Engineering College Ernakulam? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Biomedical Engineering at Government Model Engineering College Ernakulam. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit in KEAM (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical) and through the counseling process. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.mec.ac.in
21st November 2020, 08:47 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Biomedical Engineering) Government Model Engineering College Ernakulam? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BTech(Biomedical Engineering) Government Model Engineering College Ernakulam can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of score KEAM entrance exam through counseling procedure of same.

Cutoff rank through KEAM entrance exam 2019 for different categories is given below.
General - 6291
SC - 24501
DV - 14307
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?