4th May 2011, 02:30 PM
tyugf

Can I clear AIEEE after scoring 132 to 180 marks? Can I get into any government college?

I am expecting to have marks between 132 to 180.Can I clear the AIEEE.What rank I will get. IS any government cllege can admit me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any NIT after scoring 132 marks in AIEEE and AIR of 57415?
  2. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 132 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 57415 rank
  3. Can I get admission to BAMS course in government college in Pune after scoring 132 marks in MHT CET -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in DTU after scoring 180 in AIEEE?
  5. Will I get a BDS seat in government college after scoring 180 cutoff marks?
  6. What will be my AIEEE ranking after scoring 132 in AIEEE? what are the chances of admission
  7. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 132/300?
  8. How can I get a government college after scoring 99 marks in MHT CET and 34 in AIEEE?
  9. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Can I get any good government college after scoring 75-85 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Will I get NIT Warangal after scoring 180 marks in AIEEE? I am a SC candidate
  12. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get any government college of MPPET through AIEEE after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE and 87% in 12th?
  14. Admission in government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Any private college in which I can get?
  15. How can I get admission in NIT srinagar? I've scored 132 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get NIT or any other government college in AIEEE after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get any government college after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Can i get government or semi government college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE?
9th May 2011, 07:43 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I clear AIEEE after scoring 132 to 180 marks? Can I get into any government college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyugf View Post
I am expecting to have marks between 132 to 180.Can I clear the AIEEE.What rank I will get. IS any government cllege can admit me.
AIEEE is the most prestigious engineering entrance examination conducted every year

For this exam due to day by day increase in no. of students appearing for the examination

the cutoff is also increasing day by day

and the examination pattern is not constant likewise the Max Marks of the exam

In 2008 it was 314 marks

In 2010 it is 432 marks

so it is not constant and also the cut offs varies very widely

the no. of applicants for this exam will be nearly around 6 lacs +

so deciding a particular cutoff now itself is not good

but i can tell you one thing that is you should at least get 80% of marks in the entrance examination then only think about seat in colleges

Forget all these and concentrate on getting good marks then automatically you will get the desired seat

this is all i want to say..

if you have any further doubts contact us ..

Regards

~AdityA~
9th May 2011, 08:14 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I clear AIEEE after scoring 132 to 180 marks? Can I get into any government college?

Dear friend,

AIEEE is the entrance exam for the admission in engineering. Day by day number of students are increasing in this exam to appear. So it is very difficult to predict that with 140 marks you can get NITs.

The total seats of NITs have been increase as 10 new NITs have been open. but still 140 marks are not enough to take the admission in the NITs. You have not mentioned whether you are in the reserved quota or not.

If you are in reserved quota then it is possible. So do not think much on
this point. which ever college you get take admission and complete the B.E. with good marks then you will get good placement.

all the best....................
9th May 2011, 08:24 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I clear AIEEE after scoring 132 to 180 marks? Can I get into any government college?

According to the analysis i hope you can secure a rank around 15000-50000 with these marks.Since there are more than 10 lakh applicants it will be a tough competition.If your marks cross the 160 mark then you can expect in NIT's.

If your a SC/ST candidate then you will definitely have many options to choose for from various NIT's.If your a General category then you have got very slight chances of securing a seat.

But don't worry if your marks are above 140 then you will be definitely called for counselling but there are very chances of securing a seat.Well wait for the results to come and then we can estimate easily which college you can expect for.
9th May 2011, 07:16 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I clear AIEEE after scoring 132 to 180 marks? Can I get into any government college?

Yes, i think there are chances of getting seat in NIT for you if you can score above 150.
Otherwise you should appear seperately for BITS and VIT entrance as these are the only top pvt institute for engineering in India.
10th May 2011, 01:25 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

132-180 marks, you may get any number of marks in this figure.

If you have scored minimum of 160, then definitely you will get admission in NITs.

You did not mention the category to which you belong.

The category to which a candidate belongs is also play a role in getting admission into NITs or not.

The number of applicants are very high this year and it is going on increasing every year.

Hope for the best
10th May 2011, 03:55 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

I think if you can score upto 160, you will be able to clear cut off and then you can obtain admission in any one of NIT.

Also if a particular NIT belong to your home state , then you will get 50% reservation in that.

Even though i am sure of your admission in BITS or VIT.
If you dont get NIT , then appear for VITEEE and BITSAT.
28th May 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

if i'm an sc student, could i clear aieee2011 by having 120 marks
28th May 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i think i would get 134 in AIEEE ..
soo what do u think about ma rank and is their any chance of getting NIT ?
6th June 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 71 marks and my all india rank is 165909 and state rank is 3268
and category rasnk is 1722.i belong to general category.which college i would get?will u plese guide me to tell me about seat allotment?
with regards, ajith kumar, from tamilnadu
12th June 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

SIR I am sc condidate iget 75marks in 2011 which is best collage for me
16th June 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i am getting 134 marks in aieee2011 &i belongs to obc cat. can i get admission in any nit's colleges
9th July 2011, 04:58 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

clear the aieee exam in the sense , it means that to get admission in the nit's.

dear friend if you score between the 132 to 180 marks then you will get all india rank between 20000 to 40000.

according to this rank you will get the admission in the nit's.
it is easier to you to get the admission in your home state nit.
because in each nit there is quota of 50% for the students who have passed their 12th exam in same state where the nit is present.

for the more information about the aieee exam kindly visit the website www.aieee.nic.in
and for the detailed information about the admission procedure kindly visit the website
www.ccb.nic.in

thanks
16th January 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

if i score near 200 marks and i belong to an sc category then is there any chance of getting into good nit college...
9th April 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Pleas indicate minimum marks scored in WBJEE & AIEEE in 2012
for getting admitted in Govt colleges. whether any study graph is available Marks scored vs ranking in 2011
5th May 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

i am getting 168 marks in aieee 2012 and also i belongs to obc category. will i be able to get any nit????
plz also tell me my possible all india ranking
6th May 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,

i recently gave my aieee b.arch (2012),and expecting not more than 180 out of 390.
i am from mumbai,maharashtra,having obc quota. can u plz suggest me the best. which colleges should i appy for
i am now preparing for nata and mh-ar-cat.
14th May 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

i scored 142 in aieee nd my category is obc! so can i get nit?plz help me with dis!
19th May 2012, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in spa,delhi for b.arch after scoring 200 marks
11th June 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

can i get rank in government college if i secure 86 marks in AIEEE???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?