15th December 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in AAR Mahaveer Engineering College Hyderabad? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) from AAR Mahaveer Engineering College Hyderabad. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this college. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks required for admission.

17th December 2019, 07:17 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in AAR Mahaveer Engineering College Hyderabad? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Computer Science and Engineering at AAR Mahaveer Engineering College Hyderabad. Admission selection is done on the basis of TS-EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in the relevant stream from a recognized university. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is http://aarm.ac.in/
18th December 2019, 01:03 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in AAR Mahaveer Engineering College Hyderabad? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Technology(Computer Science and Engineering) in AAR Mahaveer Engineering College Hyderabad is Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test(EAMCET).

The minimum cutoff rank required to apply for Bachelor of Technology(Computer Science and Engineering) in AAR Mahaveer Engineering College Hyderabad is 55605 for males and 65882 for females.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?