26th September 2020, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Dear Sir, I am interested in studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science. But I don’t know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this institute. Please let me know about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

30th September 2020, 03:13 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of TS EAMCET examination.
Last year Cutoff rank-
For general female candidate - 1464
For ST female candidate - 3400
For SC female candidate - 14400
30th September 2020, 09:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) in G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science are as mentioned below:-
TS-EAMCET
JEE Main

Cutoff rank of TS-EAMCET to secure admission are -
General - 1464
SC - 14400
ST - 3400
BCA - 5355
BCB - 1500
BCD - 1972
BCE - 4196
BCC - 32024
2nd October 2020, 12:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Computer Science and Engineering at G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science. Admission selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in the TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agricuture & Medical Common Entrance Test) or JEE Main score followed by national level counseling. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.gnits.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?