26th September 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of the BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) course which is available in G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to getting admission. Please let me know about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses.

30th September 2020, 02:16 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science?

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science can be seen below.

Tuition fee of this course is 4.1 Lakh total.

You have to pay Rs. 2000 as admission fee.
1st October 2020, 11:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science?

BTech in Computer Science and Engineering at G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science is a 4 year duration course. The cost of tuition fee every year is Rs.95000 and the total fee expenses every year is given below.

Year I - Rs.1.04 Lakhs
Year II - Rs.1.04 Lakhs
Year III - Rs.1.05 Lakhs
Year IV - Rs.1 Lakh
Total - Rs.4.12 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.gnits.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?