10th October 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in ICFAI University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi Sir/Madam, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in ICFAI University for BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

16th October 2019, 04:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in ICFAI University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in ICFAI University for BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

Entrance examinations available to study the B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) in the ICFAI University are given below:

ITSAT (ICFAI Tech School Admission Test)

JEE (Main)

State Level Entrance Examination

Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests

Cutoff score required to secure admission to study the B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) course in the ICFAI University varies every year. Therefore, students have to contact the university for exact details on the same. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?