8th July 2020, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BE(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying BE(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering. What are the entrance exams I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

9th July 2020, 03:21 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

For Maharashtra State candidates:
Admission is through counselling based on the rank obtained in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET).

For other States and Jammu and Kashmir Migrant candidates:
Admission is through counselling based on the rank obtained in JEE mains or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET).
10th July 2020, 06:45 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BE in Computer Engineering at Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in MHT-CET (Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical/Vocational subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.frcrce.ac.in
10th July 2020, 12:39 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exams to study Bachelor of Engineering(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering is mentioned below:-

1)Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)
2)IIT Joint Entrance Exam

The minimum cutoff marks required to study Bachelor of Engineering(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering is 75% marks in 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?