31st December 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the syllabus of BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours course, which is available in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi? Kindly tell me about the course syllabus so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

2nd January 2020, 01:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi?

BA Honours in Fashion Brand Management is a 3 year duration course. This course is ideal for strategic, creative thinkers and the studies reflect three core areas such as brand identity, market research/trend interpretation and marketing strategy. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Fashion Marketing I
Fashion Marketing II
The Fashion Industry and the Cultural Context
Business Principles
Brand Identity
Coordination Strategies
Strategies for Fashion Marketing
Finance and Management Control
Fashion Retail
Advanced Fashion Retail
Digital Marketing
Final Project
3rd January 2020, 01:09 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi?

The course syllabus of Bachelor of Arts(Fashion Brand Management) Honors in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi is given below:-

=)Fashion Marketing I
=)Fashion Marketing II
=)The fashion Industry and Cultural Context
=)Business Principles
=)Brand Identity
=)Coordination Strategies
=)Strategies of Fashion Marketing
=)Finance and Management Control
=)Fashion Retail
=)Advanced Fashion Retail
=)Digital Maketing
=)Final Project

The duration of Bachelor of Arts(Fashion Brand Management) Honors in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi would be of 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?