8th July 2020, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Tripura Institute of Technology?

Hi Sir, I want to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Tripura Institute of Technology. I want to know how I can get admission for this course at this institute? Please let me know about the procedure so that I can secure admission.

10th July 2020, 10:43 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Tripura Institute of Technology?

The admission procedure to study BE in Mechanical Engineering at Tripura Institute of Technology is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidate it is 40% marks in aggregate from a reco0gnized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in TJEE (Tripura Joint Entrance Examination).

Interested candidate can apply online through the website www.tbjee.nic.in. Fill the application with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the Institute website link for your reference that is www.titagartala.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?