10th February 2016, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Exam schedule of Special Railway Apprentice entrance?

I am interested in appearing for Special Railway Apprentice entrance examination. So kindly provide me the exam schedule details of the entrance. Please help me with the required information.

10th February 2016, 04:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need exam schedule of Special Railway Apprentice entrance?

Special class railway apprentice (SCRA) is conducted by UPSC in earlier year. But as of now the UPSC has terminated this examination.

Last year the SCRA exam is conducted on 18-01-2015.

The notification and exam schedule has not yet been released. So, there is no possibility to appear for this examination.
10th February 2016, 06:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested in appearing for Special Railway Apprentice entrance examination. So kindly provide me the exam schedule details of the entrance. Please help me with the required information.
SCRA 2016 exam has already over so you can wait for next notification.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who are doing final year of 12th can also apply for SCRA examination.

Age criteria:-

Lower age: 17 years
Upper age: 21 years
10th February 2016, 07:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Special Class Railway Apprentice exam was earlier conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Now this exam has been scrapped and it will not be conducted anymore by UPSC.

So, there is no possibility for any candidate to appear for this exam and we can not provide you schedule of this exam.
10th February 2016, 07:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can not apply for Special Class Railway Apprentice exam anymore because of the fact that this exam has been terminated and it will not be conducted by UPSC.

Indian Railways approved the proposal of eliminating this exam. There is no schedule for this exam on official website of UPSC.
10th February 2016, 10:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, there is no SCRA examination now. SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentice.

Earlier the examination is conducted by UPSC and the required educational qualification to appear for examination is 10+2. or equivalent degree.

So, there is no information available for the examination on the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?