24th December 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 for OBC candidates?

I belongs to an OBC category and I want to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering after my 12th and I want to do in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham that is why I am preparing for Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam. But I want to know that as I belongs to OBC then what exemptions are available for me?

1st January 2019, 08:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 for OBC candidates?

For OBC non creamy layer category, there is reservation benefit available. Hence, you can apply for OBC quota seats and there will be separate cut off marks for your category.

Other than reservation, there isn't much exemptions available. Also, you should have non creamy layer status to avail OBC category benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?