5th July 2012, 04:35 PM
gamanojabsc

What are the career opportunities after completing BSc Computers? What are the courses provided by CDAC for BSc students?

what are the career oppurtunies after completing Bsc comp? can i do c dac what are the coures provided by cdac for bsc students?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses that can be done in CDAC by BSc IT student?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  4. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc?
  5. Engineering or B.Sc: best options after 50% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  7. After BSc which higher education courses should I prefer after BSc Computer and Electronics?
  8. How may I get details regarding centers of CDAC? What are the career opportunities of doing CDAC after B.Tech?
  9. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  10. Which is better B.Sc General or B.Sc IT? Which has better job opportunities?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  13. B.Sc Microbiology is better than BCA or B.Sc Computers? Job opportunities after B.Sc Microbiology? -- [New]
  14. Can I give the exam of CDAC after completing BSc Computer Science?
  15. How can I pursue a job after completing BSc Computers? Is there any opportunity for degree students in TCS?
  16. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  17. Am I eligible for the course provided by CDAC after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication with 58%?
  18. What are the career opportunities after completing BSc Nursing?
28th August 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing BSc Computers? What are the courses provided by CDAC for BSc students?

i am doing B.Sc. with computer science.
this is my final year and i am so confuse after my bsc what i do ?
because this time is gone earlier and i have no option
3rd June 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing BSc Computers? What are the courses provided by CDAC for BSc students?

i completed bsc. Now i confused what will b do. I got 68 per cent. I want to go teaching life.
10th June 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

if we will get above 60% in t.y bcs,then what type of job we will get and how much salary?
30th July 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the value of doing CDAC after bsc[computer science]
8th April 2014, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc computers in correspondence, planning to do mba for masters degree, what opportunities will I have if I do so?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?