25th April 2020, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available under Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test for Engineering 2020

Hi Sir/Madam, I belong to an SC category and I want to apply for the Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test for Engineering. As I came under the reserved category so what are the exemptions available under this entrance test? Please let me know about the exemptions available under this offline test. Thank you!

29th April 2020, 08:25 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Exemptions available under Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test for Engineering 2020

---Exemptions Available under Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test for Engineering 2020 are as follows:-

----As per AICTE, seats in lateral entry may be taken up to a maximum of 20% of sanctioned intake. In Haryana LEET 2020, 1 seat in each University/ Institute will be reserved for KM for admission to 2nd year of B.E./ B. Tech.

--For SC/ST only 42.7% Mark's is the only plus point for reserved category candidate to approach the lateral entry scheme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?