17th September 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 143 marks in COMEDK-UGET? List of colleges offering admission?

Hello Everyone,
What rank will I get with score of 143 marks having scored in COMEDK-UGET? Also tell me which are the good colleges where I can get admission? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 141 marks in COMEDK UGET(Medical)?
  2. Comedk uget expected rank -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges which offer MBBS course to a candidate who has scored 120 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  4. What rank I have achieved if scored 118 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  5. Expected rank for a candidate who have scored 101 marks in COMEDK UGET? With this score, which college I will get ECE or IT branch?
  6. What rank I will achieve if scored 75 marks in COMEDK-UGET? In which college I will get admission?
  7. Can I get admission in B.E college after scoring 56 marks in COMEDK UGET?
  8. Can I get admission if secured 1100 rank in COMEDK-UGET?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore if scored 103 marks in COMEDK-UGET? Expected rank?
  10. Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 92 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  11. What will be my expected rank after scoring 75 in COMEDK UGET? Can I get CS in top colleges of Bangalore? Any chance for chemical engineering in the top colleges?
  12. How much have I scored after 125 marks in COMEDK UGET?
  13. Can I get admission in R.V. College of Engineering to study B.Tech(Biotechnology) if scored 97 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  14. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 120 marks in COMEDK-PGET?
  15. In which college I will get admission if secured 75% in 12th BSEB and scored 60 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  16. Will I be able to study for MBBS after scoring 136 in COMEDK UGET?
  17. Am I eligible for RV college after scoring 65 marks in COMEDK UGET exam?
  18. How can I get admission in top 15 college under COMEDK?
24th September 2015, 08:15 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 143 marks in COMEDK-UGET? List of colleges offering admission?

It is very tough to guess the exact rank as in competitive examination like COMEDK-UGET the scores vary a lot from year to year depending on the question and also the quality of students.
As of now according to the marks you can expect a rank within 15000 in COMEDK-UGET.
You need to wait for the results to come out and once the results are out please contact back with your exact rank and the stream which you want to study to get a more detailed answer about the colleges where you can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?